Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Marvel agents of S.H.I.E.L.D roleplay website. We include everything involving S.H.I.E.L.D and marvel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent May
Admin
Agent May

Character Form Empty
PostSubject: Character Form   Character Form Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:03 pm

about

Hello, this is where you will make your character! You have 4 open slots when you arrive here, unless one of your characters dies or you buy a new slot, your stuck with 4 slots. Admins are the only ones allowed to approve of your form and if it is rejected, look at what they say to edit.

There are a few rules for the character form.

the rules

one → please title your topic with your character’s last first name. e.g.: diamandis, marina. this is for the sake of organization since the approved forum goes by alphabetical order.

two → no perfect characters! this is set in the main rules already, but no one can be asdfghjkl;’ bootyful.

three → if you have edited your form, reply to it with edited. how else would we know to check your form?

five → patience! don’t yell at us if we’re just trying to get your character through the approving process. sure, you can tell us if we’re being picky but don’t scream at us and curse our names.

six → if something needs to be a certain amount of sentences, make them well-written  sentences. no “i ran. i was tired. i ran on. i finished. thank god.” that’s just lazy.

seven → please make your form legible. it’s okay to misspell words but make sure a person can read it.

eight → please read the explanation of the character form below

the form

The form:

Rules/Explanation:
Back to top Go down
https://shieldagents.board-directory.net

Character Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D :: Out of Character Talk :: Character Forms-
Jump to: